Following government advice Market Place is now open.
To plan your visit, please be aware of the latest requirements for COVID-19 security within the centre, our shops and cafes.
According to the latest Government Guidance, we are asking customers to continue to wear a face covering when visiting the shopping centre, shopping in our stores, and when moving around within our cafes.
The wellbeing of our staff and customers continues to be our top priority, and we are committed to making your shopping experience as safe as possible. Please protect yourself and others by wearing a face covering.
We want to reassure you that the wellbeing of our staff and visitors is our top priority, and we’ve made a number of changes to your shopping experience to help you and keep you safe:
- Physical Distance Signage is installed throughout the centre with a one-way operation in place.
- Hand Sanitiser is available for customers at key touchpoints throughout the centre including one at each ‘Entrance Only’ entrance and one by the lifts.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes with cleaning taking place on customer touch points hourly with thorough cleaning conducted each morning between 5am – 7am.
- Lifts are ‘one person only’ at any time.
- All team members can be found wearing high vis jackets, face masks and gloves at all times in the centre.
All stores and cafes are now OPEN apart from Argos.
Centre Trading Hours
Monday – 7:30am – 18:00pm
Tuesday – 7:30am – 18:00pm
Wednesday – 7:30am – 18:00pm
Thursday – 7:30am – 18:00pm
Friday – 7:30am – 18:00pm
Saturday – 7:30am – 18:00pm
Sunday – 10:00am – 16:00pm
Each store opening time will vary, please check with the individual retailer before planning your journey.
All of the Centre toilets are open for customers to use. If we find that we cannot manage this facility, the toilets may have to be closed. The toilets will also be closed at time intervals throughout the day to be thoroughly cleaned.
Our car park is open and parking tariffs are:
|Up to 1 hour||£0.80|
|4 hours & over||£6.00|
The car park charges do not apply on Sundays.
Disabled parking is free when a valid BLUE BADGE is displayed.
Waitrose will refund 80p against a minimum spend of £15, this excludes cigarettes, tobacco, stamps, lottery and scratch card purchases.
All payment machines have contactless payment options. One person only at the payment machine at any time.
We would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support and look forward to welcoming you back into Market Place once again.
Stay Smart, Stay Safe.
For further information, click here to read our FAQ’s.