Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Market Place Shopping Centre. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Market Place Shopping Centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the competition, you must follow the entry mechanics, posted on Market Place Shopping Centre’s Facebook page.
- The prize on offer is an Easter Hamper.
- Market Place Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition closes at the discretion of Market Place Shopping Centre.
- Winner selected at random from all entries received on Facebook.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be notified by the social media platform they entered the competition on. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes
- Market Place Shopping Centre reserves the right to allocate the prize to an alternative winner if not claimed within 3 weeks of winning.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.