We’re delighted to welcome you back to Market Place with all non-essential stores and services now open, along with our cafes and eateries for inside dine-in from Monday 17th May.
Thank you for supporting the centre and our essential stores & services that were able to remain available during the most recent lockdown – we’re really pleased to be open and fully operational once again.
To visit our stores page for opening times, please click here.
We’d like to reassure you that the wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and retailers remains our number one priority, and as such, we continue to have measures in place to help keep everyone safe and ensure their visit is an enjoyable one.
- Physical distance signage continues to be in place to help remind customers to follow the guidance.
- We kindly remind all customers that they must wear a mask when visiting the centre, unless exempt.
- Market Place is operating a one-way system, we kindly ask all customers to adhere to this.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes with cleaning taking place on customer touch points hourly with thorough cleaning conducted each morning between 5am – 7am.
- Hand Sanitiser is available for customers at key touchpoints throughout the centre including one at each ‘Entrance Only’ entrance and one by the lifts.
- Lifts are ‘one household only’ at a time.
- You may be asked to queue outside stores/centre in order to maintain a safe customer flow throughout the centre, ensuring physical distancing is being adhered to.
- Our toilets are open and we kindly remind customers to follow Government guidelines in washing their hands regularly for at least 20 seconds.
- All team members can be found wearing high vis jackets, face masks and gloves at all times in the centre.
We continue to monitor the situation and follow the Government Roadmap guidance closely, and we will continue to keep customers updated via our website and social media channels.
We hope to see you very soon!