COVID 19 updates
Following the latest Government announcement, only essential stores are currently open and these include;
- Boots Opticians (appointment only)
- Clarkes Stationers (phone & collect only)
- Grape Tree
- K J Thorne Butchers
- Pets Corner
- Present Company (click & collect only)
- Specsavers (appointment only)
- Top Tech (click & collect only)
- Vic Davis
- Vision Express (appointment only)
Takeaway and delivery services include;
- Caffe Nero
Please note that individual opening hours may vary, so it’s best to contact the store directly when making a dedicated visit.
We’d like to reassure you that the wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and retailers remains our number one priority, and as such, we’ve introduced some additional measures to help keep everyone safe.
Safety measures in place include;
- Physical Distance Signage is installed throughout the centre with a one-way operation in place.
- Hand Sanitiser is available for customers at key touchpoints throughout the centre including one at each ‘Entrance Only’ entrance and one by the lifts.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes with cleaning taking place on customer touch points hourly with thorough cleaning conducted each morning between 5am – 7am.
- Lifts are ‘one person only’ at any time.
- All team members can be found wearing high vis jackets, face masks and gloves at all times in the centre.
We continue to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, and we will keep all of our customers updated via our website and social media channels.
All of the Centre toilets are open for customers to use. If we find that we cannot manage this facility, the toilets may have to be closed. The toilets will also be closed at time intervals throughout the day to be thoroughly cleaned.
Our car park is open and parking tariffs are:
|Up to 1 hour||£0.80|
|4 hours & over||£6.00|
The car park charges do not apply on Sundays. All payment machines have contactless payment options. One person only at the payment machine at any time.
Disabled parking is free when a valid BLUE BADGE is displayed.
Waitrose will refund 80p against a minimum spend of £15, this excludes cigarettes, tobacco, stamps, lottery and scratch card purchases.
We would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support and patience during this challenging time.