In line with current government restrictions, Market Place’s essential stores and services remain OPEN. This includes several our stores who are offering Click & Collect services and Takeaway.
- Boots – Monday-Saturday 8am-6:30pm & Sunday 10am-4pm
- Boots Opticians (appointment only) – Monday-Tuesday 9am-5pm, Wednesday CLOSED, Thursday-Saturday 9am-5pm & Sunday CLOSED
- Grape Tree – Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm & Sunday 11am-4pm
- K J Thorne Butchers – Monday-Saturday 7:30am-3:30pm & Sunday CLOSED
- Pets Corner – Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm & Sunday 10am-4pm
- Santander – Monday-Friday 10am-2pm & Saturday-Sunday CLOSED
- Specsavers (appointment only) – Monday-Saturday 9am-5:30pm & Sunday 9am-5pm
- Vic Davis – Monday-Saturday 9am-4pm & Sunday CLOSED
- Vision Express (appointment only) – Monday CLOSED, Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5:30pm & Sunday CLOSED
- Waitrose – Monday-Saturday 7:30am-8pm & Sunday 10am-4pm
- WHSmith – Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm & Sunday 10am-4pm
- Wilko – Monday-Saturday 8:30am-5:30pm & Sunday 10am-4pm
Click & Collect:
- Clarkes Stationers (phone & collect only) – Monday-Saturday 9am-2pm & Sunday CLOSED
- Present Company (click & collect only)
- Top Tech (click & collect only) – Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm & Sunday 10am-4pm
Takeaway & Delivery Services:
- Caffe Nero – Monday-Saturday 7:30am-5:30pm & Sunday 8:30am-5pm
- Costa – Monday-Saturday 8am-5:30pm & Sunday 10am-4pm
- Greggs – Monday-Saturday 7:30am-5pm & Sunday 10am-4pm
- KFC – Sunday-Thursday 11am-9pm & Friday-Saturday 11am-10pm
From Monday 12th April
We are getting ready to reopen our non-essential stores and services and welcome you again from Monday 12th April.
Thank you for supporting the centre and our essential stores and services that were able to remain available during the most recent lockdown – we’re really pleased to be open and fully operational once again.
We’d like to reassure you that the wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and retailers remains our number one priority, and as such, we continue to have measures in place to help keep everyone safe and ensure their visit is an enjoyable one.
- Physical distance signage continues to be in place to help remind customers to follow the guidance
- We kindly remind all customers that they must wear a mask when visiting the centre, unless exempt
- Market Place is operating a one-way system, we kindly ask all customers to adhere to this
- Enhanced cleaning regimes with cleaning taking place on customer touch points hourly with thorough cleaning conducted each morning between 5am – 7am.
- Hand Sanitiser is available for customers at key touchpoints throughout the centre including one at each ‘Entrance Only’ entrance and one by the lifts.
- Lifts are ‘one household only’ at a time
- You may be asked to queue outside stores/centre in order to maintain a safe customer flow throughout the centre, ensuring physical distancing is being adhered to
- Our toilets are open and we kindly remind customers to follow Government guidelines in washing their hands regularly for at least 20 seconds
- All team members can be found wearing high vis jackets, face masks and gloves at all times in the centre
We continue to monitor the situation and follow the Government Roadmap guidance closely, and we will continue to keep customers updated via our website and Facebook page.
We hope to see you very soon!